Friday, December 26, 2008


So alas we are waiting anxiously at the O'hare airport for our little blimy plane to the Irish Isles!  On my flight from Phx (Liz) I ran into my friend Ryan Adamson and we found out we were on the same plane to Chicago! It was a nice surprise and we talked the whole way here.  We got off the plane and there waiting for us was Lisa my travel lassie!  

We got our bags, went to check in for Ireland, had problems swiping our passports (looked like total doofs), finally got it and then went and had a nice tasty morsel of food at Chili's To Go. What a nice, upstanding dining establishment. 

We are now sitting in the airport waiting to get on our flight to Dublin and we are soooo excited! Outside the window, the weather is frightful but my dear it's so delightful, la,la,la,la,la!

Nighty night. Tomorrow another entry from the Emerald Isles!  

3 comments:

  1. I feel a kindred spirit to those who dine at any form of Chili's. Bravo to you both for a fine choice.

    Tony C. (aka 'dad')
    Jack Bauer for President 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you both! I hope this trip is full of adventure and great memories. I will be praying for you ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz and Lisa - I will watch P.S. I Love You and think of you the whole time! I guarantee that movie is 100% accurate and if you walk down a deserted road, you'll meet a hottie guitar player and the rest will be history! -Kenna

    ReplyDelete